The BNS | Ballet Nacional Sodre, under the artistic direction of Igor Yebra, is pleased to announce its upcoming International Piano Audition for the 2019 season. TASKS: Repertoire and class pianist,..
Performance, with Holland America Line/Lincoln Center Stage. Closing date: 16 Oct 2018Holland America Line, in partnership with Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, presents a ground-breaking musical experience on its luxury ships – Lincoln Center Stage. Musicians will perform nightly concerts with a variety of traditional chamber music and specially commissioned works while traveling the world.
• 5 member ensemble (2 violins, viola, cello, piano)
• 4 month continuous contracts at sea – various start dates throughout the year beginning January 2019
• Itineraries in the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Baltic, Iceland, Hawaii, Australia, Asia, and in 2019 – World Voyages
• Rehearsals in New York City
• age requirement 21+
• competitive salary plus all travel, lodging and meals on board
• repertoire: a mix of standard chamber music and crossover repertoire
Performance with Knoxville Symphony Orchestra. Closing date: 8 Oct 2018
Performance, with Arizona Opera Company. Closing date: 3 Sept 2018
Performance, with The Australian Ballet. * Would you like to work with one of the world’s leading ballet companies based in the cosmopolitan city of Melbourne Australia?
* The Australian Ballet is seeking an experienced ballet pianist to join the music team.
* Applicants must be expert pianists, have considerable experience in playing for professional ballet classes and rehearsals, and a broad knowledge of the classical ballet repertoire.
** This is a touring position.
Auditions will be held in January 2019, (Date to be confirmed). Candidates may audition live, or via Skype (or similar technology) or via recording. Salary level will depend on the experience and capacities of the candidate. Repertoire for the audition will be sent upon application.
To view the full visit https://ift.tt/2fNSBCr
Applications should include a CV and cover letter and be addressed to Kelly Henshall HR Consultant at Jointheteam@australianballet.com.au
Performance, with Boise Philharmonic Orchestra. The Philharmonic Master Chorale is seeking an accompanist to work with the Chorale as it
prepares for the season.
This position requires Monday night rehearsals and other duties assigned by the Philharmonic.
The pay is per service and determined by the Philharmonic.
The position requires strong piano training and accompanying experience.
Sight reading skills are essential The Chorale’s upcoming season includes such music as
Bernstein, Handel, and Hayden.
For future information or to schedule an audition contact Joanne Anderson, BPMC Chorale
Coordinator at 208-344-4794 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Post with Kunstuniversität Graz. Closing date: 28 Sept 2018Gesucht werden zwei herausragende Persönlichkeiten mit höchster Qualifikation und langjähriger Erfahrung auf dem Gebiet des Klavierduo-Spiels, international herausragender künstlerischer Laufbahn sowie hervorragender pädagogischer und didaktischer Eignung.
Erwartet werden Unterrichtserfahrung im tertiären Bereich, Offenheit für neue Berufsfelder und Kooperation im Bereich der Entwicklung eines künstlerischen Gesamtkonzepts für das Fach.
Zur Bewerbung sind insbesondere Duo-PartnerInnen aufgerufen.
Performance, with USAF Band of the Golden West. Closing date: 12 Aug 2018The United States Air Force Band Program has an immediate opening for Piano/Keyboard. Please see the attached flyer for details. Audition materials are due by August 12, 2018 and the live audition will be held at Travis Air Force Base, California on September 28, 2018.
Members of the USAF Band receive full medical and dental benefits, 30 days paid vacation per year and Post 9/11 GI Bill for college up to $80,000. There is a four-year minimum enlistment required and the maximum age at time of enlistment is 39.
Performance, with The Australian Ballet. Closing date: 31 July 2018The Australian Ballet is offering a one-year full time Piano Fellowship commencing in January 2019.
The Fellowship will provide the opportunity to gain insights and experience in all aspects of dance musicianship. The recipient will work alongside The Australian Ballet pianists as a member of the Music Department and will:
• • Observe ballet classes and rehearsals
• Participate in coaching sessions with company pianists
• Prepare material for ballet class and learn repertoire from the company’s 2019 season
• Accompany ballet classes and rehearsals, dependent upon the development of the appropriate skills
• Perform other duties relevant to dance musicianship
Teaching Post, with The Edward Said National Conservatory of Music. Closing date: 16 July 2018Period: 1st of September, 2018 – 31st of May 2019.